- Scaffolding is erected a day or two before commencement of works.
Loft Conversion Process
- The loft team arrive and receive delivery of materials.
- Construction is started on the floor.
- Once the floor is down the customer can view the loft area to make any final layout changes.
3. Structure Up
- Measurements are taken for new stairs and joiners set to work making a bespoke flight to suit your loft.
- Insulation is started and the first fix plumbing and electrical specification is commenced.
- The customer is invited to finalise positions for lights and sockets.
- Shaft is cut ready for stairs and stairs arrive following day and fitted on same day.
- Insulation is finalised and the building inspector arrives for his inspections.
- Plasterboards are fitted and the loft teams work is coming to an end.
- Plasterers arrive and spend 2-4 days.
- Following week the electrician second fixes followed by plumber and carpenter who snags to reach a final completion.
7. Loft Extension Completed
- Building inspector passes final completion.